Paint Sealer For Fountains
Sometimes outdoor fountains can fade or peel in certain situations such as extreme heat, direct sunlight, chemicals in city water, or even salty sea air, therefore, as a precaution, we suggest this sealer/finisher specifically for fiberglass or resin materials.
1. Open can and shake vigorously for 30 seconds
2. Spray evenly over fountain, focusing on the parts where the water sits or flows.
3. Wait 10 minutes, and then spray it again.
4. One can should be able to seal up to an 80 inch tall fountain with two coats.
5. Spray once every 6-12 months.
6. Colors are intensified and given a matte finish with every application.
7. Seals as a clear, protective, non-yellowing, weatherproof coating which provides permanent protection for all painted finishes.